The Kennett Consolidated School District (KCSD) is pleased to make our facilities available for community use.
Residents of the District who meet the requirements outlined in our Board Policy on the Use of School Facilities (No. 707) are invited to make a reservation using our online system, FMX:
- Visit kcsd.gofmx.com/register.
- Fill out the form to create an account.
- Visit https://kcsd.gofmx.com/login.
- Log in as a “Community Member/Contractor.”
- Select “New Request” and “Schedule Request” from the main menu.
- Fill out the form to share your event information, including liability insurance.
- Select “Submit.”
- You will receive an email confirmation of submission, review and, if applicable, approval.
|Event Date||Submission Period Opens||Submission Period Closes|
|August - October||June 1||July 1|
|November - March||August 1||September 1|
|April - May||December 1||January 1|
|June - July||February 1||March 1|
|*For use of Athletic Facilities Only|
Contact the Department of Facilities at (610) 444-6625.