All new employee clearances must be within one year of hire date. All employees must renew the following clearances every five years by the expiration date to maintain employment.
FBI Criminal History Record Check (Act 114)
You must be fingerprinted at a PDE approved IdentoGO site.
Online registration is required prior to being fingerprinted at a public site.
- Enter 1KG6XN as the code for School District Employees.
- Print your registration confirmation and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The UE ID number is needed to access and print the FBI report. You will not receive a clearance report in the mail.
- Go to your scheduled appointment to be fingerprinted. Payment is made on site.
- KCSD must print the report from the IdentoGO System using the UE ID number.
Pennsylvania State Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
Apply for a Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check.
- For this clearance, you will be able to enter your info and then print the clearance out immediately.
- Select "New Record Check".
- Select “Print Certificate” to print your actual clearance prior to exiting the system.
- If you have a problem and you do not get your report or control number, call 888-783-7972 for assistance.
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
Apply for a Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance.
- For this clearance, you will login to the Employee Portal using your Keystone ID.
- If you have not applied for the child abuse clearance online before, you will need to create an account first by choosing a username and password.
- Then, log back in using that username and password to complete the online application.
- Once you have completed the application, log out.
- You will have to log back in to print the clearance. It can take up to 10 days for this one to process.
- If you experience issues logging in to your account, contact the CWIS Support Center at 1-877-343-0494.