KCSD is poised to prepare students for success in a digital world.
The KCSD Department of Technology supports district-issued devices for every K-12 student.
Students are expected to have their Chromebook with them in school and at home, charging fully every night.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide students with a loaner should they forget theirs at home. Students who repeatedly fail to bring their District device to school could have access to wifi restricted on their personal device.
Those experiencing issues with their District-issued device are asked to alert their teacher(s).
Students are also permitted to use their personal device in school for academic purposes as long as it is an approved device.
- Chromebooks that have not exceeded the AUE,
- Windows 8.1 or newer laptops,
- Apple laptops and
Three Steps for Easy Technology Support
- Call (610) 444-2551 ext. 10000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit after making an appointment at the Technology Support Center
Students First, Technology Second.
The KCSD Department of Technology works to:
- Change the perception that technology and instruction are separate.
- Support KCSD instructional goals, refined each year to best meet our students' needs.
- Fulfill the demands for proven resources in a financially responsible & sustainable manner.
- Investigate emerging technologies.
- Provide ongoing opportunities for authentic professional development.
- Support all students, staff and families.
- Facilitate transparent communication throughout the KCSD community.