Effective July 1, 2015, the District’s real estate taxes will be billed and collected by Keystone Collections Group.
What will change?
- The tax bill form.
- Payments will be made to Keystone Collections Group instead of Kennett Consolidated School District and mailed to Keystone Collections Group, P. O. Box 529, Irwin, PA 15642
- Taxpayers will be able to pay in person at Keystone’s Downingtown Office located at 144 Wallace Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. and the telephone number is 610-269-4402. Tax payments will no longer be accepted at Fulton Bank in Kennett Square.
- Taxpayers will be able to pay with debit and credit cards or directly from bank accounts via ACH using Keystone Collections Group website. Payments will no longer be processed through the KCSD tax office or website.
- Taxpayer inquiries will be handled by Keystone Collections Group, 888-519-3903.
What will remain the same?
- Payment due dates
- Installment payment option
- 2% Discount until August 31 and 10% penalty after October 31.