The Kennett Consolidated School District accepts installment payments for all homeowners/property owners. If your property is approved for the Homestead/Farmstead exclusion, the reduction is shown on your tax bill.
Payment Due Dates
|Installment Payment #1:||August 31|
|Installment Payment #2:||September 30|
|Installment Payment #3:||October 31|
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS:
- Discounts are not permitted on installment payments. The installment payments are calculated using the Face amount.
- Once the first installment is received, there is no “opting out” of the installment program.
- The remittance copy must accompany payment
- Payments are due in the amount indicated on the installment payment portion of the bill. Late or missed installment payments are assessed with a 10% penalty after October 31.
- If the first installment is not paid by August 31, you will not be eligible for the installment option.