Pre-Payment Accounting System
An online service allows you to monitor your children’s cafeteria purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their cafeteria accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student cafeteria account deposits can be made through ACH payments from a checking or savings account. Transactions made before midnight will be updated the following day.
In order to take advantage of this convenient new service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.*
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up pages.”
- Choose “Kennett Consolidated School District” from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password. Save this important information in a safe place for future use. You will need this each time you log on to myschoolaccount.com.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Next” and “Finish.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address. Click “verify”.
- Begin adding each child by clicking on “add a student”. You will need to enter each child’s student ID number. The student ID number is the 6 digit number at the top of this letter, to the right of the student’s name.
- After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student cafeteria account.
- You will be able to view the student cafeteria account activity once your “myschoolaccount” is established. You do not need to add money to your child’s account in order to view the student cafeteria account activity.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There will be a $2.00 per transaction convenience fee associated with each deposit. There will be a NSF fee of $20.00 for any returned checks. You are not required to use this service to make a payment to your child’s account. You may still choose to send a check to school. Please make the check payable to “KCSD Food Service”.
If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact the district Food Service Office at 610-444-7725.
* Questions regarding the www.myschoolaccount.comservice should be directed to email@example.com .